How much does Simple Health cost?
We strive to offer an affordable service for everyone, and we’ll work with you to find an option that fits your budget. Here’s a breakdown of our pricing:
- There is an annual $20 consultation fee to use Simple Health. This compensates the doctor who is reviewing your information and writing a prescription that is personalized to your needs. It also gives you a year of unlimited access to the doctor and our Patient Experience team if you ever need help with your medication. If you do not receive a prescription from us, this fee will be refunded.
- If you have insurance, the cost of your monthly refills will most likely be $0 (that’s right - free!). However, each insurance plan is different - some may charge copays or require that you pay some amount out-of-pocket until you reach your yearly deductible. If you’re unsure of your birth control coverage, call your insurer to get more information.
- If you’re paying out-of-pocket, we offer generic pills starting at $15/month. If you prefer a specific brand or type of birth control (i.e. patch or ring), the cost varies and you will see the price of your brand in the consultation.
- Always free for everyone.
- Consultation + continuing care: $20 annual fee
- Birth control refills: $0 with most insurance or starting at $15/month out-of-pocket
- Shipping: Free
- Peace of mind: Priceless